Where do you ship from?
- Montreal, Canada
What currency do you use?
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
How do you ship your prints?
- For my large prints (13 x 24")I wrap them in kraft paper inside a cardboard tube. For the medium sized ones (11 x 17") I prefer to ship them flat in a large enveloppe.
Where do you ship?
- I now ship everywhere in the world.
How much time will my order take to get processed?
- It should take around 2 weeks for me to prepare it.
How much time until delivery?
- You should expect around 2 weeks depending on where you live.
I live around Montreal, could I pick it up myself?
- Of course! Email me and we can arrange a date.
If my prints arrive damaged, what should I do?
- Contact me with proof of the damage (A picture will do it) and if I have some left, I'll send you another one. If not, you will get refunded.